Students will go through a number of lessons based on age and experience that will teach them:
- Beginning Sewing Skills
- How to sew by hand
- How to use the sewing machine
- To select appropriate fabric, patterns, notions, etc.
- Press, pin mark, cut and assemble a pattern
- To complete and wear their own clothes
- Simple holiday projects
This is a one-day workshop offered throughout the year. Take home projects will vary.
Check our Calendar
for upcoming class dates.
If you have a financial aid or scholarship code enter it in at checkout.
- $40 (Drop in daily rate)
- $90 (Monthly rate/one day per week)